How to delete blockades ahead of action and keep the motivation?
The key to success in the every field of live (career, education, personal growth, sport, achieving of live targets..) is to set our most important live goals, to create an action plan and consequent action which will bring you finally the effects which you have wanted to get.
Many people who are starting a self-development if they are ready to plan the live goals and create the elaborate the plan sadly come up against something. That thing is: a flash in the pan, lack of determination, self-discipline, motivation to do aught, surrender after first difficulties, defeats. That’s often causing the frustration, damming up, helplessness, pigeonholing and the final is terrible. In the meantime live is pushing along and you still standing in the same place. If you have this problem, trust me, I know very well how do you feel – your pain, anger, frustration because I have lived the same. Luckily I get a grip in the right time, I have started work and I have weeded out the problem and beliefs. I have created the self-motivation, self-control and consequences, although I must say that it wasn’t fast and easy process of changing and sometimes I must watch myself. You can find a lot of great books, courses, work with the Coach, or on your tod. In this article I would like to propose you a simple and specific advises which you can use and I guarantee that if you will betake the effects will be visible. So let’s start.
THINKING is making the dubiousness, ACTION is making the results. If you will think a lot, study, and tarry instead of doing something – you can have the hallucinations – how it can be, what can and can’t pass off, go on the blink which can’t be empirically ascertain by the experience. If you will wait with the action for the perfect conditions, time, place, people, your readiness which can never appear, and your live will be running, and you on the same place, without the changes.
I trust in the golden rule “Make something now as you can, with what you have got, what you can, boot from your position, go all out and on the way supply your knowledge, resources, test the strategy, learn yourself, be elastic.
Only when you are following one’s nose, gaining the experience, learning yourself and completing the goals.
How to encourage yourself to do something?
- Divide the big target into the small pieces and work by steps.
- Use the gradation of the difficulties of this task.
- Make to begin with the first step, the first part and further you will have easier.
- Analyse your patterns of the procrastination (how are there the inner and outer conditions, what you feel in this moment, think what kind of voices you hear in your head just before the fall down of the motivation, the procrastination?) If you can localize them, next time think about escaping of these conditions, prepare yourself to work and create the right work environment.
How to consolidate your first successes to motivate yourself to the next action?
- Award yourself even for the small successes.
- Always find time to celebration. Your brain will associate that completing this task is integrated with a strong, good emotions, the pleasure for future reference it will resist less before action.
- Think about your last successes. Let them be a driving force and energy which is loading your inner battery.
- Move forward immediately if you only feel the motivation because if you don’t do this – your emotions will change and the energy will fall.
How to take the action?
- Prepare yourself mentally.
- Gain the needful knowledge about the task which you will do.
- Think about taking action and it aspects.
- Make plans and scenarios.
- Make analyse SWOT (the quarter where you are describing: weak and strong sides and threats).
- Make a business plan.
- Have in your mind the target and emphasize how important it’s for you and what you get by make it complete.
- Divide tasks into parts. You can’t eat the whole watermelon immediately – it must be divided into pieces.
- Be persistent and elastic.
- Regularly check the progress of the tasks. Identify: what I must stop, what I must do, whereof I must do more and less.
- Rate realistically your chances and time, if it ‘s needed – give you more time.
- Start with basic thing and don’t stop.
- Start right now.
- Regularly monitoring your effects.
The small tricks which will help you in keeping the action:
- The linguistic: one more and more.
- Compete with yourself: get better for yourself, practise and develop your personality.
- Award yourself.
- Brake the routine Plan treats and link them with work.
- Practise yourself in receiving decisions and taking responsibilities for yourself and for that you are doing.
The art of motivation in a nutshell:
- Start from the most basic thing.
- Start from the easiest thing.
- Start from the fastest thing.
- Motivate yourself through pleasure.
- Award yourself.
- Strike out sentence after sentence.
- Plan time of the beginning and ending as well as the course of work.
In conclusion, the exercise for the efficiency:
- Organize your worksite.
- Start from the list of tasks to do with the division of: important urgent, important no urgent, unimportant urgent, unimportant and no urgent. Use the monthly, weekly and daily plans.
- Organize your desk, data in the computer, worksite – collate and have in sight the most important things.
- Prepare the list of tasks for tomorrow in the every single day.
- Stroke out immediately the tasks which are done.
- Become a fan of the efficiency not assiduity. The efficiency is not a workaholism.
- Test the technics , reject or modify these things which are don’t work well and that what is stacking up great – continue it.
August 17, 2015 / admin / 1
Categories: How to motivate yourself